FAS3200 Series Overview
Our new NetApp FAS3200 Series enables flash, clustering to improve IT performance and agility.
Our new NetApp® midrange data storage and management platforms offer up to 80% more performance, 100% more capacity, nondisruptive operations, and industry-leading storage efficiency. That means you don’t have to compromise performance or value. With new processor and memory architecture, the FAS3220 and FAS3250 storage systems are NetApp’s most powerful midrange platforms ever. They offer unprecedented support for flash and enterprise clustering, enabling you to build an agile data infrastructure that adapts easily to support any combination of application workloads—without introducing complexity.
The new FAS3200 Series:
- Combines reliable, high-performance hardware with the NetApp Data ONTAP®, the world’s #1 storage OS.[*]
- Turbocharges key applications with up to 2TB of high-speed flash.
- Supports Clustered Data ONTAP, enabling seamless scaling from 2 to 24 nodes.
- Reduces storage needs starting on day one through NetApp’s industry-leading storage efficiency.
- Uses 50% less storage in virtual environments, guaranteed.
- Eliminates planned downtime and operational overhead with nondisruptive operations for hardware and software upgrades, and transparent load balancing.
- Supports up to 21,000 Exchange users, as certified by the Microsoft ESRP program
Learn more about the advanced capabilities of the NetApp FAS3200 series (PDF).
See technical specifications that include the NetApp FAS3210, FAS3240 and FAS3270.